Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BEST SOCIAL WEBSITE ON THIS SIDE OF TOWN & AFRICA THAT I KNOW!!

I haven't been paid to endorse this website or anything,but i'm sure a lot of people got to know about this site through me(No awards given for that either). I'm a strong believer in endorsing anything/anyone who has affected my life positively & BELLANAIJA is that site.

They keep you updated on the latest trends in Fashion,the goings-on in the social circuit of Nigeria,Weddings & A lot of Inspirational Posts are loaded each week to your pleasure.

Yours sincerely will be joining their team soon as a Beauty contributor & will surely keep you all posted.

So here's to Bella Naija's Team for a Good Job Well Done!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,your comments are very much appreciated.

xoxo
PrettyK