Monday, July 30, 2012

Product Review : KemiKings (KK Beauty) Lipsticks

Hey Pretties,

Last December,i finally met in person a very dear friend,colleague & inspiration : the Uber-talented Kemi Imevbore-Uwaga.

She was in the country for various gigs & it was just so perfect that she spent a few days in Lagos and gave me 4 of these lipsticks & an eyeshadow base which i all absolutely love.
L - R : HULA , CRANBERRY , NAKED & SASSY






I honestly can't tell you how much they are worth, but im sure they are reasonably priced for the quality & pigmentation they come with. My favourite of all these colors are Hula & Cranberry.

I'll update this post with swatches shortly

Have you tried any of her products? Pls feel free to tell me which one you own & how you liked them.

xoxo
PrettyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,your comments are very much appreciated.

xoxo
PrettyK