Monday, September 16, 2013

He Made It!!

Hey Pretties,

last Thursday my baby brother graduated with honours from the Redeemers University Of Nigeria(RUN).



As the proud 'Egbon'(Older Sibling),i was there to show support and i'm glad that finally,someone will stop 'TAXING' me *whew*



My Parents of course are the ones who should be congratulated as they are more or less done with most of the hardwork of educating one's children.



Olayinka Babs,i wish you God's best in all that concerns you as we move forward in life. May the effort you put into getting your degree never be in vain




I Love You From The Bottom Of My heart

Your Sister
PrettyK






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations dear!
    http://www.dazzfairy.blogspot.com
    Razzle_Dazzle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,your comments are very much appreciated.

xoxo
PrettyK