it's amazing how unimportant a lot of ladies take moisturizing,as i have found it to be very important in how your skin looks and how your makeup turns out.
See it as you watering a pot of flowers, the more time you deprive that flower pot of good moisture, the more the flower leaves will wilt.
Sad gist is that i don't have the smoothest of faces and I was able to track down 2 major culprits in my diet : Peanuts & Chocolates. What is Garri on the Rocks ,without 'groundnuts' ehn??
Sadly,iv had to forgo them for better looking skin (i'm not there yet, but how i admire those who can eat anything and get away with it ).
But if there is anything i don't joke with, it's how i cleanse & maintain healthy - looking skin despite the not-so-smooth face i have. Moisturizers are one thing i would splurge on & so i had a dear friend get me both products. One for my clients & the other for my Personal use.
|Lait Creme Concentre|
|Lait Creme Fluide|
So not only does my face get some pampering, so does my body. The Pros of both products outweigh the con :-)
What I Love About Them
- They do exactly what you require (Moisturize , Nourish , Brighten )
- They allow makeup glide better on skin that's dry and patchy
- They double as makeup removers when applied with a cotton pad after washing your makeup off
- They can sheer out foundation that's too thick
- For those who don't like the obvious signs / feel of moisturizer, you might dislike the emollient feel, but believe me when i say its not such a displeasing feeling
- A bit pricey if you're on a budget, but a little drop goes a long way
So that's one recommendation i hope you won't pass off.
Hugs & Lipstick Stains