Anyone who rolls with me knows this quote : '' It's not everything you know about Makeup that you should apply on your face at every opportunity '' .
What i mean by that is that sometimes, you need to go out in a hurry and you don't have time for proper eyeshadow blending or are just clueless about what colors to put together. At the end of the day, you end up with wrongly applied foundation, eyeshadow looking like you just walked off the Ru Paul's DragRace, Eyebrows like toothpicks & lips like you just got bitch slapped (i'm funny, i know :-D)
So i decided to create this simple look ( i believe so ) on an Intern of mine,Doni, that i believe anyone can rock.
On Her Face :
- Foundation : MaryKay Medium Coverage Foundation
- Concealer : MaryKay & Mac Studio Finish Concealers
- Powder : Zaron Mattifying Pressed Powders
- Blush : MaryKay #Bloom, Bm Pro #Eggplant & #Phlox
- Bronzer : Zaron Contour Palette
On Her Eyes :
- I started off by filling in her Brows with an Indigenous Brow Gel ( Review Coming Soon ) & then cleaned it up with Mac's Studio Finish Concealer & a frosty eyeshadow
- I then lined her eyes with #Maybelline Colossal Kajal,
#Zaron's Black Velvet EyePencil, topped off with #BlackRadiance Liquid Eyeliner
- I used MaryKay's LashLove Mascara on her top & bottom Lashes, topped off with Brandless Lashes (Available in The Studio)
- Then, with a large eyeshadow blending Brush, i applied a matte brown shadow in the Crease of her eye.
On Her Lips :
- I started off by lining her lips & creating a Cupid's Bow where she lacks one using #Mac's Nightmoth Lip Pencil
- I went further by applying Maybelline's Lipstick in Coral in the center of her lips & then applied over it #Mac's Discontinued Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick ( which is a lovely cool lilac shade ) & then blended all the products into one another, topped off with clear gloss.
You know i always love to get feedback, so please try out variations of this look and send me pictures to my email : firstname.lastname@example.org
I would love to show you guys off *wide grin*
The Makeup Maverick, SitPretty