Thursday, November 4, 2010

LOOK OF THE WEEK!

So this is my very first Look of the week(LOTW),it's all in my bid to have a cliche,lol.so,pls oblige me.So i did this Look last sunday & it was just a fresh look with a pop of colour applied in a subtle way.Im a fan of nude lips & im particular about textures.

For my eyes,i used :
UDPP in SIN as a base to prevent creasing,
Upper Lid: A Shimmery Purple E/S(3/4 of my lid), a Matte Black E/S(Outer 1/4) & a Warm Brown E/S(Crease), Black Liquid Liner &

Eyebrows: Jordana Eyeliner Pencil in Coffee Bean & Set with Some Brow-defining Powder!!


Lower Lid: Some of the Shimmery E/S, a Black Liner(Water Line) lightly smudged with a Matte Black Eyeshdow & Blended towards the upper lid & Revlon's Defining Mascara.




Face: Facial Primer(Smashbox),Liquid foundation(Mary Kay in 507 & 600), Milani Concealer(Medium Shade),Black Opal Translucent Oil Blocking Powder

Lips: A Neutral lip Pencil to alter imperfections in my lip color, a Brandless Lipcolor in Tainted & Goddess & Finished off with a 3D Lip Gloss which i absolutely Love.



I finished off with a light contour to my cheeks & Black Opal's Mosaic Bronzing Powder to add some warmth to my face.

I hope you like it & the key is basically in the choice of Products,use of good Brushes & Ability to Blend.







Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,your comments are very much appreciated.

xoxo
PrettyK