Monday, April 23, 2012

BEEN LONG YOU SAW ME ;-)

Hey Pretties,

this post has absolutely nothing to do with Wande Coal's Latest Single. I'm sorry for leaving you out in the Loop. I've had some recent changes in my life that has made me extremely ill & unable to write posts. But i'm back now and i promise to share sooooo much with you all.

In a few days, expect :

- Product Reviews
- Product Hauls
- Bridal Makeovers
- Interviews
and lots more.

Pls put me in your Prayers, Thank You all for stopping by & leaving comments. I promise the new posts will be encouraging, inspiring & filled with very Honest Reviews!

xoxo
Pretty K

3 comments:

  1. i was wondering... don't worry you will be just fine. i just started posting again too after a very long time. i was kinda sick too. it wasn't something new but something i just had to take care at the time. i was scared and all but i read somewhere that where your faith begins is where your fear ends. definitely praying for you. Abeg do fast and post something for us lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. been trying to send you a mail.do you have another email address i can send it to?

      Delete
  2. Glad u r back darlyn! I'm all eyes & ears. & u r in my prayers too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,your comments are very much appreciated.

xoxo
PrettyK