Saturday, May 21, 2011

LOTD : Smokey Peach!!

Hey Pretties,

So, it's a fantastic Saturday & this Look came to mind that i wanted to share with you. It was inspired by Sam Fine & the technique of contouring & highlighting was applied.

I decided to give my looks a twist by Giving 2-3 Lip colors to go with every eye work done(i believe that's fair to people who dont have so many colors to pick from like i do :) ).

Pls note that you don't have to own all these products to do a Fab Job on urself.Its always safer to use neutral & earthy shades to achieve beautiful results

FOR THE FACE:
I used Mary Kay's Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation in 600, set with Iman's Luxury Pressed Powders in Medium & Clay Medium , Blush was Black Opal's Raisin in the Last 2 looks & BM Pro's Claret in the 1st Look. I applied highlights in a subtle way using Black Radiance's Mosaic Bronzer in Golden Shimmer

FOR MY BROWS :
I used Eversheen's Eyeliner Pencil in Brown & Brown-Black(Tell no one, :)) & set my brows with SORME's Eyebrow Control Clear Mascara & highlighted my browbone using Black Radiance's Mosaic Bronzer in Golden Shimmer once again.


FOR MY EYES:
I used a bronzey colour from the Revlon Colorstay's 12 Hour Eye shadow in Copper Spice all over my lids & went into my crease with Casabella's Matte Brown Eyeshadow in Mink . My Mascara was Revlon's Beyond Natural Defining Mascara in Black, followed by Loreal's Double Extend Mascara also in Black

Look 1 - Midnight Peach

Lip Products used:

1). Mary Kay Creme Lipstick in Midnight Red
2). Revlon SUPER LUSTROUS Lipgloss in 160





Look 2 - Tainted Peach

Lip Product used : Tainted Lipstick by Casabella



Look 3 - Venomous Peach

 Lip Products used :
1). Tainted Lipstick by Casabella
2). MAC Venomous Villain Lipglass Lipgloss No. 12 in Peach

xoxo
PrettyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,your comments are very much appreciated.

xoxo
PrettyK