Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Product Review : Mabrook Matte Eyeshadow

Hey Pretties,

As promised,this is my 1st review from my Bm Pro Purchase. A year ago,my dear friend Moji of MoMakeovers who happens to be a very devoted Bm Pro customer, brought my attention to this particular product & called it the Blackest Matte Shadow she's ever come across.


And my search for the blackest black over the years led me to MAC's 'Carbon' Eyeshadow & Urban Decay's 'Blackout' Eyeshadow. So,when i got the chance to get some at the BmPro Sale Event at 1/2 Price,i didn't hesitate and from the pictures below, you might not have come across anything this black.



Ingredients : Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Kaoline, Propyl Paraben, Mineral Oil, Lanolin & Iron Oxide
R - Blended Swatch
Verdict :
- If you have a challenge blending eyeshadows, this eyeshadow isn't for you.
- It's severely pigmented (i mean, it's like, you can't imagine) & it took more than soap and water to get it off my hand. This means a little goes a veryyyyyyy long way.
- Like most eyeshadows, it leaves some fall-out. So ensure you tap your brush off before applying / ensure you have some form of security so it doesn't ruin your makeup.

Have you used any product darker & more pigmented than this? Pls share with me

xoxo
PrettyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,your comments are very much appreciated.

xoxo
PrettyK