The 9-month course seems to be a very dreaded period in the life of most women. Asides the Morning Sickness,most people are scared of Bloating & putting on those extra Pounds.
If there's anything i'm most thankful for,i barely pack on the pounds. The first 4months are usually hell-ish for me. I usually have the Most severe case of 'Hyperemesis Gravidarum' (Morning Sickness) you can think of, which means i throw up even till the 9th month.
|With My 1st Angel|
But as i progressed, i felt better & was able to work better, avoiding every single item that triggered nausea, but sometimes i still had bad days.
|An Old Lady At The Mall Commended This Look,lol|
But i decided this time around that no matter what, i would LOOK GOOD, DRESS WELL & MAKE MY HAIR(lol).
|3 Weeks To My Baby's Birth|
- Eats Loads of Fruits (Tangerines, Watermelons, Apples, Red & Green Grapes)
- Exercise (Short Walks, go up and down a flight of stairs at least twice a day)
- Read Literature on Pregnancy. There are so many out there that will help you understand the changes your body is experiencing.
- Wear Comfortable, yet stylish clothes & shoes. If you need a hook-up, send me a mail : email@example.com
- MAKE YOUR HAIRRRRRRRRRR. Your Hubby will be glad you did
- Wear some makeup to liven your face
- Towards the end of your 3rd trimester, you are likely to experience THE MASK OF PREGNANCY (This is when your neck and chest region take a darker tone than you are used to). Your regular makeup may seem too light on you, so if you must wear makeup, get a matching shade.
- Be HAPPY!! It's a wonderful thing that's happening to you, Thank God everyday,pray for your growing baby & look ahead to what's in store for you