In my Arsenal of Tools, there's one brush i never leave home without & it's the MAC 217 Blending Brush.
According to MAC : the 217, can be used for shading or blending of color or creamy products. This brush has
fine, densely packed fibers that are arranged in an oval shape.
- It is 17cm long, which means it's are very comfortable to hold & work with
- The brass ferrule is nickel-plated, which means it has been protected against 'Corrosion' & 'wear'
- It is hand-sculpted, which means the brush was produced with attention to detail
- It does an effortless job in the blending of eyeshadows,cream products(like concealers) & even powder in hard to reach areas.
- It is easy to clean
- The 217 retails for $27.50 which i must say isn't cheap.
- In event that you use this brush with a very pigmented product (Sugarpill eyeshadows in my case), the bristles of the brush after washing/cleaning don't come off so white.
It is worth every penny & i certainly will repurchase.
DISCLAIMER: I am in no affiliation with MAC, i bought the product & i'm not been paid to review it.