So Last Sunday,my dearest daughter and friend,Oluwafeyishara turned 4 and she happens to be birthday mates with Aunty B who turned 40 and was having a birthday gig later that day.
'Shara, you probably won't see this till a few years down the line,but i need you to know that you're one of the best things that has happened to me & i'm blessed to have a prodigy like you as my daughter. God Bless & Keep You For me in Jesus' name.
My daughter been soo camera-friendly had a small photo session with me before i headed to my aunt's to glam her up.
Aunty B knew how she wanted to look,she also knew that smokey eyes flattered her face soo well. So i followed her instructions & smoked out her eyes tastefully. I hope you like the look,i also had to help her style her hair(did i do a good job?).
- MAC Carbon eyeshadow , SugarPill's Poison Plum eyeshadow, Casabella's Sangria eyeshadow(in the crease)
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Pencil in Perversion in her waterline & upper lashline
- Red Cherry Lashes in No 43
For Her Cheeks
- Black Opal Blushes in Wild Orchid & Touch of Plum
For Her Lips
- Jordana's Small Lipliner in Plum
- MAC's Girl About Town Amplified Creme Lipstick & MAC's Clear Lipglass
Hopefully,you can recreate this look