Wednesday, August 18, 2010

KNOWLEDGE NEVER WASTED!!

So,like every Vocation out there,its important to have a great knowledge base partaining to your area of interest & My darling Friend Pat,was so instrumental in helping me build my Library.

I was able to acquire Sam fine's FINE BEAUTY, Iman's THE COLOR OF BEAUTY, Sam Fine's FINE DVD & Danessa Myricks BLACK MAGIC & BASICS & BEYOND. Will acquire more soon,you never know, you might see me at the next IMATS or MakeUp Show.

As an aspiring Makeup Artist, you cant depend solely on the Knowledge you gained at Makeup School. You need to equip urself with as many tools & Literature you can lay your hands on.

If ur heading down this road, i wish you the very best & remember, nothing Good comes easy,but Great Things come to those That Believe & work towards it.Remember,it requires Hardwork,Dedication,passion & Consistency.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,your comments are very much appreciated.

xoxo
PrettyK