Permit me to say : This isn't makeup school! But if this post will help educate someone, i would then be glad. I love to blog about my experiences & most times,i meet women who have been wearing eyeshadow for years, but don't know where to put what.
Some women have even beautified people for years,lol & can't describe the process in words.The funniest is when a young lady approaches me wanting to get some education and states : I KNOW HOW TO DO MAKEUP OO.
When i then ask for proof of that statement, wahala(trouble) begins, hence this post.
- HEAD OF BROW : This is where your brows should begin.
- ARCH OF BROW : This is the highest point of your brows.
- TAIL OF BROW : This is where your brows should end.
- BROWBONE : Both MATTE & SHIMMER / FROST colors in light hues can be placed here, but its most flattering to place MATTE colors here,except you are very skilled.
- CREASE : This is the sunken part of your eye, where MATTE colors in dark hues are preferably placed.
- INNER CORNER OF THE EYE : Both MATTE & SHIMMER / FROST colors in light & dark hues can be placed here (The picture above demonstrates that).
- LID / CENTER OF LID : Both MATTE & SHIMMER / FROST colors in any hue can be placed here.
- OUTER CORNER OF THE EYE : Outer part of the eye, where MATTE colors in darker hues are preferably placed.
Hopefully, your eye makeup application should improve from today. Please feel free to send me pictures of your progress : email@example.com