today marks 5months since i had my angel,Dieko & when i think back to the day,i can't help but laugh at the strength i had. I Could lift an elephant,hahahaha!
I was scheduled to go in for surgery,but wayyyy before we(my Gynae & i) came to that conclusion, i had booked this bride. I had never met her before that day & i wasn't willing to let anyone down. So armed with all my hospital supplies and work tools, i headed to the bride(I was determined not to let my hubby find out).
After waiting anxiously for the bride, an hour later she showed up & i was like *enter stunned face emoticon*. I must say, it was one of the most remarkable transformations i had ever handled.
|Now you know why,lol. Those brows were EPIC|
She had those lids that easily got hidden, Asian eyes more like
|Ha! My Brushes worked hard|
- Dermablend Smooth Indulgence SPF20 Liquid Foundation (Shade Unknown,sorry!)
- Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Banana
- MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural in Dark
- Black Opal Powder Blush in Wild Orchid
- Victoria's Secret Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Sun Goddess
- Davis Eyebrow Pencil on 018
- MAC Veluxe pearl eyeshadow in Expensive Pink
- MAC Matte2 eyeshadow in Fig.1
- MAC Matte eyeshadow in Orange
- Milani Baked Eyeshadow in Blue My Mind (Undereye liner)
- MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Dark Side
- Jordana Squueze 'n' Shiny Super Shiny Tasty Lipgloss in Lollipop (Duo-toned)
Hopefully, you can recreate this look
Ps : I would love to hear from you via your comments and i'm very open to suggestions on how to make this blog more read-worthy : firstname.lastname@example.org