in my fast growing lipstick collection,these 2 happen to be very dear to my heart. By now,anyone who knows me knows i love lip colors in the plum & purple family. So expect to see one in every lipstick review *hides face*
According to MAC : it has a lightweight texture, creamy finish & comfortable longwear(the real reason i got them). It's slick in use & applies without need of a top coat and lasts up to 12hours. It won't feather or transfer and the color stays true . It helps the lips stay soft and hydrated
|GOES AND GOES|
|SWEET EVER AFTER|
Weight : 3.6g / 0.12 US oz
- It's true in color. What you see in the tube is what you see on the lips
- Its creamy texture feels lovely on the lips.not oily & not uncomfortable to wear.
- It hydrates the lips the way chapstick does (i'm referring to the matte-like feel)
- It doesn't transfer, except you intentionally drag your finger across your lips to take it off.
- The shape of the product means you have to apply it with extreme skill if using it straight from the tube. Better yet, use a lip brush.
I will repurchase these shades and others in the collection.
Ps : please follow this blog if you're not yet a follower