i finally got a few minutes(ermm....actually hours) to put these looks together,considering my boss (baby dieko) always wanted my attention.
I love trying looks out and pairing them with different lip colors, that way, anyone who doesn't like a certain lipcolor has other options,hence......
I settled for Look 1 as my best of the three, paired with lashes of course.
look 1,i used :
- Zaron's lip pencil in Prune Juice
- Sleek's High Shine lipgloss in Bare
For look 2, i used :
- Zaron's lip pencil in Cappuccino
- Sleek High Shine lipgloss in Champagne
For look 3,i used :
- Jordana slim lip pencil in Plush Red
- BM Pro longlasting lipgloss in Redd
For the eyes,i used :
1 - Bobbi Brown matte eyeshadow in Baby Pink
2 - MAC matte shadows in Fig.1 & Carbon
3 - MAC matte shadow in Orange
4 - Jordana Easy-liner retractible pencil in Black for the upper & lower lashlines
Have fun trying the looks and please send pictures of your outcome - email@example.com
Ps : The lashes are brandless and synthetic strip lashes & please follow this blog if you're not yet a follower