have i ever told you how i love being a makeup artist & how i love showing women how wonderful their features are?? And then when paid to do one of the things i enjoy doing,SHEER BLISS!
Chinny is one client i've come to love & respect. She found my contact over the internet 2years ago,went through this blog,called me and that was it. Chinny loves to look FAB when she has special events & she allows me go all out.
For this event, she wanted smokey eyes (she always wants smokey eyes *rolls eyes*) and her lips were a shocking pin that bounced off her beautiful creamy complexion.
How i achieved the look:
- I applied some Embryollise moisturizer, followed by some Oil mattifier (No 7) and a little silicon primer (FM)
- Then i went in with some liquid foundation (MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC44) to even out her complexion a little bit and then concealed her dark spots & undereyes with Milani's secret cover concealer in
- I set her face with MAC's MSF Natural Powder (in MEDIUM DEEP) & IMAN's Oil Blotting Powder in CLAY Medium
- For her cheeks,i warmed up her face with the Sleek Contour Powder in Medium & went over that with Sleek's Blush in PINK PARFAIT & PINK ICE
- For her brows, i used HOT's brow pencil in BROWN & went over that with a bit of Zaron's Brow Powder
- For her eyes, i used PRESTIGE's eye primer and went over that with Sugarpill's Purple eyeshadow (Poison Plum) and Carbon (matte black in the crease). On her browbone,i placed some of her face powder atop the concealer i used on her undereye. Then i finished up the look with Wet n Wild's Black Cream Eyeliner & Red Cherry's '600' lashes (available here)
- For her lips,i used HOT's lip pencil in OSOMOTE(a purple color) & went over that with a mix of HOT's high-shine lipstain in CLEOPATRA (a Hot Pink) and Jioney's Longlasting Lipgloss in LLG18 (available here)
And there you have it,something easy peasy to replicate
Hugs & Lipstick Stains