Wednesday, October 19, 2011

OCTO HAUL!

Hey Pretties, October happens to be a great month for me. A lot of fantastic things have happened to me & the future looks brighter as each day passes (Glory be to God).

I finally decided to order stuff i've always wanted, heard great reviews about online. I got a better camera and the works(I see a future in Photography), i got loads of mac items,new brushes et al.

So,this month, i got some orders i made through a dear sister (U are indeed Blessed) & thought to share them with you. I Love to Shop makeup.


 They are :

  • MAC 15-pan Eyeshadow Pro Palette

  • MAC Pro Palette Refill Pans

  • MAC 187SE Duo Fibre Face Brush

  • Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman 'CORE COLLECTION' Brush set

  • HAKUHODO S125 Eyeshadow Crease Brush

  • MAC 219 Pencil brush

  • Cozzette D250 Angled Brow Brush (Super soft)

  • Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder

  • Beauty Blender makeup Sponge


    I promise to do individual reviews on all the items & also signify when i use them in my LOTDs (Look of the Day).

    I hope you are as excited as i am :)

    xoxo
    Pretty K

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for stopping by,your comments are very much appreciated.

    xoxo
    PrettyK