so, it was a bright and sunny day & as usual, i was inspired to create a look with an intent to look Gothic, but with a lot more color. This wasn't a look i accomplished with MAC's "All of My Purple Life" Lip glass, but what better name to call the Look since it was inspired by the Color Purple(No,not the Movie Either).
FOR MY FACE:
- Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation in 600
- MAC Moisture Select Cover Concealer in NC42(a teeny bit)
- Milani Mineral Powder in Medium, Topped with MAC Blot Powder in Dark
- Black Opal Blush in RAISIN & Black Radiance Sheer Blush in (Plum Sorbet)CA8303
- Black Radiance Mosaic Bronzer in (Golden Shimmer) 99621 on the bulb of my nose, cheekbone & as my brow highlight.
FOR MY BROWS :
- Eversheen Eyeliner Pencil in Brown & Brown-Black
- BM Pro Brush on Brow in AUBURN
FOR MY EYES :
- Inner 3rd of the eye : MAC Cranberry e/s
- Outer 3rds of the eye : Casabella Mink & e/s
- Crease : Black Radiance Plum Sorbet Blush (i can use anything i want to,i hope you know that better about me by now)
FOR MY LIPS :
- Jordana EASYLINER For Eyes in Denim Blue & Purple Fusion
- Black Up Tube Lipgloss in GT 15
So, i hope this proves helpful to someone out there.
DISCLAIMER: I am in no way in affiliation with any of the companies whose products i display,use or review. I bought them & i'm not been paid to review their products.