so as i shared some days back,i got my MAC Brush Cleaner amidst other items i ordered and my excitement was short-lived,because i thought it contained some alcohol which would mean the brushes dry faster than expected.
According to MAC : This one product will clean, disinfect and condition the brush fibers so that brushes will last longer. It is convenient to use and is specifically designed to extend the life of high quality brushes. Brush Cleanser leaves your brushes smelling fresh and clean, and helps shorten their drying time.
Asides that,its a fantastic brush cleaner,compared to Makeup Studio's Brush Cleaner which i purchase at Casabella (at the Palms,Lekki). It leaves my brushes clean and smelling fresh,which is a plus for me.
- It smells nice and leaves my brushes smelling fresh
- Packaging as always is simple,yet great
- Is eligible for Back to MAC (a great plus)
- And the price is very reasonable ($13), considering how much i buy Casabella's own
- Not been able to spritz the cleaner,means that you may have spills especially during travel, so i decant some into my contact lens solution container
- You may use more product when cleaning powder brushes, so i stick to cleaning lip, eyeshadow and eyeliner brushes
So, i hope this review was helpful
DISCLAIMER: I am in no way in affiliation with any of the companies whose products i display, i bought them with my own money & i'm not been paid to review their products.