Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Product Review : Maybelline ColorSensational Lipsticks

Hey Pretties,



Like I promised in my last post, I was only going to do lip swatches to share with you,but decided to do a look that I believe is simple enough to be replicated anytime you need to look Va-Va-Voom *winks *

>
Plum Paradise 425 Lipstick


Vibrant Mandarin 885 Lipstick



Red Revival 645 Lipstick
Shocking Coral 870 Lipstick
Nearly There 205 Lipstick
Fuscia Flash 865 Lipstick



I used my regular face products which you can find in my 'Get The Look' posts. Other products I used are :

- Maybelline Colossal Kajal in BLACK ( applied to the upper and lower lash lines and smudged out for a smokey effect )

- Maybelline Colossal Mascara in BLACK ( For definition, volume & length )

- Sleek Contour Kit in Medium ( For definition and highlighting of my cheekbones )

- Sleek Blush by 3 Palette in Pink Sprint ( A palette of pink blushes to add color to my cheeks and face )

- Nars blush in Taj Mahal ( An orange blush to add some warmth to my cheeks )

Any products you have in those shades are definitely good enough to replicate the look. Have fun recreating the looks and please tag me on instagram : @sitprettymakeupmaverick

xoxo
Pretty K


2 comments:

  1. I use Red Revival almost everyday. It's my favorite red lipstick at the moment. Now that I've seen the Fuschia on you, I might try it too. Thanks for the looks too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!!! It would be great to know if you like it as much as i do.Thanks for stopping by & how are you?

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by,your comments are very much appreciated.

xoxo
PrettyK